02 December 2009

Happy Belated Turkey Day


Happy Thanksgiving! We were told that we looked like we could be in a JCREW catalogue. i think it was the blue on blue.



No lie. These are the family of deer that I saw when they initially made their way into the covered market. This means they have been hanging there for almost a week. Luke asked me if you buy the whole deer. I don't even want to think about it.


These are both taken at Christ Church (Harry Potter Hall). Yes, I have heels on. Otherwise, I would be a centimeter shorter than Luke.




2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I hope Kate and Sam get along that well when they are adults. (Ew, that sounds old, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember that there is still hope for them to get along when they are adults, even if they dont' always get along that well when they are kids! That is the happy ending of the story to keep in mind when you are settling disputes!

    ReplyDelete